Nutrition Calculator FOODCAL®
Get Nutrient Calculations immediately!
Your data are secured and protected!
We are using an SSL encrypted connection
We guarantee compliance with regulations according to (UE) 1169/2011
Nutrition Calculator Foodcal® speed up your work!
You can reduce the time of your calculations and get results immediately
We offer function of multilevel recipes so you can develop new products quicker and easier!
Choose ingredients, create recipe
and play with the results
You calculate nutrient values
energy, RWS, vitamins
You can save or delete your results,
and using special functions
edit, print or export
Calculations within Nutrition Calculator Foodcal®
- Calculations of obligatory nutritional values according to (UE) 1169/2011
- Calculations of obligatory energy values according to (UE) 1169/2011
- Nutrition values ingredient database
- Creating individual user ingredient database
- Calculations of single and multilevel recipes
- Calculations results avaiable on-line
- Calculation of RWS Reference Intakes
- Calculation of additional nutritional values resulting from the Act
- Calculation of vitamin content
- Calculation of mineral content
- Saving results and recipes in PDF format
- Data import to *.xcl
- Sending results via e-mail and printing
You can buy additional calculations together with any type of subscription. For the free version
You can buy them anytime and use in any month without any limits of time.
- START - 6 calculations for free - try and decide!
20 pack - 20 calculation - no limitation on time
- 100 pack - 100 calculations - no limitation on time
- BASIC - 240 calculations - acces for one year only
- STANDARD - 600 calculations - acces for one year only
- OPTIMUM - 1200 calculations - acces for one year only
- PREMIUM - no limited calculations - acces for one year only
MODULE MAX - no limitation on time
One-time purchase for unlimited use with free updates.
The MAX module works with every version of the subscription.
1. Calculation of additional nutritional values:
- monounsaturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids,
- polyhydric alcohols, starch
- vitamins (A, D, E, K, C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, biotin, pantothenic acid),
- minerals (K, Cl, Ca, P, Mg, Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, F, Se, Cr, Mo, I).
- calculation of RWS - Reference Intakes for mandatory and optional values
- Saving results in PDF
- Data import to *.xcl